[3830] SS CW K3WJV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K3WJV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 03:35:12 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  246
   40:  250
   20:  121
   15:   39
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Had some fun, not a serious effort. Was trying for a clean sweep and either I
was lucky or there were lots of mults on. Got the sweep Sunday morning, the
last 4 were DE, AB, EWA, then NL then afterwards I worked each of those 4
again. Did a lot of s&p for a while then got real thinned out so it was run
time. Didn't do a lot of so2r but was nice having two bands to swap back and
forth. I didn't notice until Sunday but I don't have QSK for some reason. Have
to figure that one out.

stn 2   K3/P3 & Acom 2000A  (main station)
2el K4KIO Hexbeam-6 bands @24ft
3 band two legged fan inv vee broadside N/S @ 55ft  40&160 trapped/80

stn 1   FT1000MP & Alpha 89
OCF80 inv v @ 50ft replaced with my 40 mtr sloper for now

Rx ant  200ft RBOG/kd9sv - planning to add a delta shaped loop

lots of extra boxes    TopTen band decoders-dx doubler-relays   Green Heron
Palstar HF-auto

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger

After initial encouraging so2r on 40/20, interference has crept in plus 80/40
have strange things going on after installing some stubs. I found that using my
OCF just has too much RF floating around. The GFI in the kitchen trips which
turns off my under counter light and my wireless phones both go into intercom
mode and commence beeping. Nightmare on elm street. I repaired my rg8x feed
line that goes to my rarely used 40 mtr sloper and that helped a lot. I need to
eliminate my multi band wires with associated single feed lines but probably
won\'t happen until the good wx returns. We have a work