[3830] SS CW N9TF SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N9TF SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 04:03:23 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:   75
   40:   73
   20:   56
   15:   23
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Lots going on this weekend, but was able to manage 9 hours off and on in the
chair, all S&P. My brain just doesn't stay engaged or focused with this
long exchange these days.
Got close to a sweep. Missed NE-EWA-UT-WV-ONS. Worked a bunch of VE3's but no
ONS.Got a lot closer to a sweep than I thought I might, since I knew I was
going to be missing some prime operating time.
My time on 20m looking for EWA and UT got cut short today, as something has
gone wacky in the antenna system somewhere. I started tripping the Co2 sensor,
and blowing out the family room DTV receiver. This used to happen only when
running RTTY on 20m with the 2 element tribander aimed SW. Now it happens in
any direction, any mode. May have to check all the ground connections. VSWR
looks fine and no issues in the shack, but something has changed all of a
sudden. XYL was not happy when I killed the DTV twice during a movie she was
watching. Had to QSY.
Hopefully I will have more opportunity for BIC time in two weeks.

73 Gene, N9TF

K3S 100 watts, 2 element trbander at 37' 40/80 dipole 35', N1MM+ logger.