[3830] SS CW N6IE SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronc@sonic.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6IE SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 04:12:28 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6IE
Operator(s): N6IE
Station: N6IE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SF
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:   52
   40:   95
   20:  137
   15:   28
   10:
------------

Club: Redwood Empire DX Assoc

Comments:

This was mostly to test a couple of different ways of delivering CW over the
internet to my remote station.  I found the RemoteRig did not work well at all,
so I spent several hours re-configuring the system to use the newest version of
RCForb that can accept DTR signalling directly from N1MM.  Worked pretty good,
but still some minor bugs to work out.

I lot of stations were on, and I can't believe all the key-clicks!  I used the
250 Hz filter in the K3/remote for the first time, and it helped a lot.