[3830] SS CW K2SX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2sx@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2SX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 04:31:19 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10.3

------------
  160:
   80:  148
   40:  189
   20:  160
   15:   21
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Managed to get antennas back up after Hurricane Matthew but still some ongoing
problems with them.  Then ran into bad RFI problems that kept shutting the PC
down so had to work around that (sure hurt the rate).  My wife managed to
schedule omething for Sat night so this became looking for a Sweep rather than
big score.  Went to bed Sat night just missing VE6 and got him within a half
hour of waking up Sun.  Just played around after that but nice to see a lot of
familiar calls plus some new ones.  Condx sure did not help for someone like me
with low wires in trees.  Such is life.