[3830] SS CW K2PO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@conwellpdx.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K2PO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 04:43:49 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K2PO
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: K2PO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   99
   40:  313
   20:  404
   15:  156
   10:    0
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Each year there's a report from some op who misses a sweep by one section, and
says he can see it out his window.

I'm that op this year.  Out my shack window I can see Mt. Adams, which is in
Eastern Washington.  But no E.Wa appears in my log.

Glad to snag VY1AAA for my lone NT, and NW3Y for my lone DE.

Lots of repeats this year - tnx for everyone's patience.  And 26 duplicate
callers  (all of whom I worked again).

'Some great QRP and "A" signals out there.  (And some pretty
distinctive hand-keying.)

I received serial numbers less than 100 for 48+% of my QSOs.  Many thanks to
all the casual participants!

73,

/Bill, K2PO
Oregon