[3830] SS CW W2EG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W2EG@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W2EG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 16:47:09 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W2EG
Operator(s): W2EG
Station: W2EG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 20:25

------------
  160:    0
   80:  203
   40:  153
   20:  208
   15:   23
   10:    0
------------

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

Worked the first nine hours before going to bed. I felt several
times that I should go out and check that the antenna was still
up in the air! I heard VY1AAA on 20 at almost the start, but
wasted the better part of an hour trying to make it through the
pile up. Never heard a single EWA (bet there were VERY few EWA
QSOs)! I heard only one VE5, and he was too weak here for me to
work. Heard only one RI, and was trying to work him when some
nice fella in CT started calling CQ loudly right on top and
pretended not to hear me tell him that the freq was busy. Ah well
 -- guess it just toughens you up for the next one! Second day was
better, but a lot of slow stretches. Best runs were about two
hours  @ ~48 per hour. I finally ran out of patience about an
hour early. Anyway, I had fun and thank all for the Qs.  73,
Rich, W2EG