[3830] SS CW W9QL SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9ql@att.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W9QL SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 19:00:27 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:   85
   40:   12
   20:  142
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Did not do as well as I would have liked, even with limited time in the chair.
Did not hear anything on 15 (might be my wire antenna) and that did not help my
score. 40 was very noisy here, again might be a local problem. All Q's were
S&P with Unlimited helping me find mults. Missed AB, NL and NE. Did hear NE
on 40 but never made it through the pile-up. Might have found NL and AB if I
would have had my filter set right on the cluster (made a note for my
pre-flight checklist going forward). Se you for phone in two weeks.

Dave
W9QL
FTdx5000 with a G5RV @ 35 ft.