[3830] SS CW VE4EA Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve4ea@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE4EA Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:53:48 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE4EA
Operator(s): VE4XT VE4EA
Station: VE4EA

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Winnipeg
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   67
   40:  109
   20:  549
   15:   46
   10:
------------

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

It was great hearing all the VE4-RadioSport Manitoba cw ops out in force this
past weekend: VE4GV, VE4VT(VE4EAR, and VE4XT together with me, all at the same
time.  Hopefully, we will have a few more newly minted cw addicts joining in
the fray before too long (John and Jessy - this means YOU!)

And let's not forget honorary "Mani-sotan", Jack VE4SNA in his not so
secret identity as W6NF doing incredible things with his apartment dwelling
long-wire, antenna.

Excuses, I have many, but I'm saving them for my next country western
"hit".  I should reveal that this was my first effort with SO2V and
N1MM+.

I apologize if I botched your call or report on my run frequency.  According to
my estimate there were at least 75 of you where I sent your report on my second
vfo S&P freq. at first.  And to the 2 stations where I did find the
"\" slash key and the correct window the first time.. it was pure
luck.

Thank you to the many stations who came out on the second day to give us Q's.
Without you, our score would've been very different.

Rig: K3
Ant: TH7, 40/80 Inv. Vee
N1MM Logger  SO2V