[3830] JIDX SSB K3EST(@N6RO) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB K3EST(@N6RO) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 13:26:32 +0000
JIDX Contest, Phone

Call: K3EST
Operator(s): K3EST N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   55    33
   40:  729    48
   20:   65    23
   15:  207    42
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1056   146  Total Score = 162,206

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

We used Bob's call so he could improve on his JCC award total.  He got 8 new
ones, now up to about 820 JA cities!

Bob did the heavy lifting, manning the RUN station, Ken did mostly MULT chasing
on the other station.  Bob did all of 15m and 40m (holy cow, what a job).

Ken tangled with power-line noise, T-storm static, and the Dragon radar on 80m,
but still managed a good mult total, thanks to the K3 noise blanker.

15m was only open for about 3 hours, and 3 hours of CQing on 10m netted
nothing!

Bob could probably gotten a higher score if he had done SOAB, due to the 10
minute rule in M/S. But we decided to do a team thing.

Thanks to all the JAs for the Qs.  CU in CQ WW CW.

N6RO