[3830] SS SSB N8IVN SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8IVN@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N8IVN SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 22:09:13 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N8IVN
Operator(s): N8IVN
Station: N8IVN

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: N8IVN
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   87
   40:   60
   20:   76
   15:    2
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First my thanks to Dick/WN3R for his guidance, tutelage, and assistance in
installing an 80m dipole at 55 ft. at my QTH.  His efforts made it possible for
me to do some light contesting from here.  This was the first time in recent
memory that I put my bic at my home QTH for any contesting, light or otherwise.
 Customarily, I'm at WX3B, N3HBX/Poolesville, or previously at K4VV.  Also, my
thanks to the folks who spotted me.  It made for some fun rates, especially on
80m last night.  Though, I did seem to get things rolling on 40m for a while
this afternoon.  Then, it is always nice to find other PVRC members and assist
in pushing each other on.

While I only put in an abbreviated effort due to other family considerations,
it was an enjoyable time!

73
Dennis N8IVN