[3830] SS SSB N7MZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N7MZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 04:14:49 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY.
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   41
   40:  416
   20:  317
   15:   26
   10:    0
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SD,Heil BM-10 Headset,and 102 ft. long G5RV up 50 feet,running N-S
at 6,053 feet elevation in Laramie County.I missed ND,PR,NT,and QC for the
sweep.Could not find a run freq. on 20 meters at the start and did more Hunting
and Pouncing than I normally do. 15 Meters was lonely when I looked and I never
heard a soul on 10 Meters. Nice to work several young students from the school
category. I'm hoping for my 4th SOLP Rocky Mt.Plaque to go with my 1996 Rocky
Mt. QRP Plaque. However,...I had to shut down my rig twice for 20 plus minutes
when the finals protection circuit folded back my power to 70 watts in spite of
excellent SWR after long periods of calling on VOX ???, and I also wasted an
hour and a half over sleeping after a break, so who knows how I really did.
Still a serious attempt, with a lot of BIC time, and a good effort I think for
a Apartment QTH with a single wire antenna. I LOVE SS SSB! Thanks to all who
worked me. I dedicate this effort to Alan,KO7X.