[3830] SS SSB W0EEE School Club HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W0EEE School Club HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 04:39:08 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W0EEE
Operator(s): N0SSC AA0RN N0SFR KE0CFK
Station: W0EEE

Class: School Club HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:
   80:  109
   40:   60
   20:   52
   15:    6
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Antennas : 80m trapped dipole, 40m dipole, 80m OCFD windom 20' above ground

Soapbox : Another clEEEan swEEEp from W0EEE! We had a great number of operators
and loggers, and tons of members hanging out on the weekend before Thanksgiving
Break. We had to go without use of the amp until the very end, when we had to
jury rig it to get it through the pileups for our last 2 sections - AK and PAC.
It ran without ALC, so sorry for the distortion! We didn't shoot for high score,
but instead for the sweep and a lot of fun. Many people got to sit in the
operator and logging seats, and Alex even made his first contact. He's quickly
working on his technician's license. The team also had fun stringing a dipole
in the a yard away from the noise of the building, which saved us on 40 and 80
meters at night. LED lights gonna give it to ya. Til next sweeps! 73 from W0EEE