[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 20:54:33 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 23

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): .2

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  10
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Worked a string of juicy Carib DX in the last 10mins.  With the time change I
have to sneak out of work early before the 19z session ends, which usually just
means skipping or abbreviating coffee break !

V2, TI, PJ (x2), TF, TK. (Scotty, W7SW was CQWW, hi !_) and the usual suspects
south of the border.  Wil WJ9B CQ'd in my face, though he was 579-589
here.....oh well.....a 4' radiator isn't exactly high performance !

I hope it'll be this easy to work DX on the weekend, but if the forecasts are
to be believed, it's gonna be a grind with a high K index... At least I won't
be in a cold car, hi !

Not sure about 0300z session, so if not,  we'll see you all this weekend for
sure.

Mike AA