[3830] CQWW CW N3RS SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3RS SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 00:19:17 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 36.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   75    14       48
   80:  256    22       94
   40:  540    36      120
   20:  984    36      131
   15:  564    28      112
   10:   70    17       36
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Very poor conditions to start this one, but they improved by Sunday, except for
10M, which never seemed to really open here.  Lots of problems with the station
this time.  Too many to go into here, but lost an hour trying to fix the YCCC
switching systwm that went belly up on me Sunday AM just in time for the Asian
opening on 40M.  Went back to my old system and it seemed to work OK.

Thanks to all who called in and were patient while I battled some really
disturbing local QRM that wipes out an entire band at a time.  Gotta get that
taken care of!!  Thanks to the organizers and all my fellow contestants.  See
you in the next one.

73 de Sig, N3RS