[3830] CQWW CW VO1BQ SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vo1bq@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VO1BQ SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 00:33:48 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VO1BQ
Operator(s): VO1BQ
Station: VO1BQ

Class: SOAB Classic HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:   45     6       15
   40:  214    11       40
   20:  463    17       70
   15:  252    13       41
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Got to spend more time on the air than usual this weekend...XYL went shopping on
Sat and had Church and choir on Sunday followed by a XMAS party with her staff
from work.  I managed 18hrs of operating over the weekend.  Running 500w
mostly, with my D3 Dipole at 30ft and a DXCC inverted vee on 80 and 40.  My
first contest using ESM mode, Nice.  Had a couple of very good runs this time,
was great feeling like a big gun, while it lasted.  Only thing I didn't like is
stations operating and assuming everyone is assisted, they never seem to give
out their call, just keep running and never exchange their call sign.
Overall, conditions seemed to be good considering how they have been lately.
I'm satisfied with my results. I think I set a personal best on time in chair
and nr of Q's.  73 and tks Joe VO1BQ