[3830] CQWW CW W9AV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sprott@physics.wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W9AV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 00:36:19 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W9AV
Operator(s): W9AV
Station: W9AV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 16:05

  160:   11     3        3
   80:   23     8       11
   40:   99    17       47
   20:  133    24       59
   15:   64    15       39
   10:    9     5        7
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I started the contest at my noisy city QTH in the shadow of a 200' hill with 1
kW, and moved to my quiet cottage on the river Saturday afternoon with 100 W.
Both locations have similar G5RVs. I decided it's more frustrating to hear lots
of people who ignore my calls than to be able to work what few I can hear.
Conditions seemed to improve as time went on, and conditions were much better
than during the SSB weekend but not as good as the past few years.