[3830] CQWW CW VK3JA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VK3JA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 00:37:15 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  519    22       57
   20:   66    13       16
   15:  105    16       19
   10:  135     8        8
------------------------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Only part time for fun this time.
Ten meters was open very well trans-equator to JA and east Asia for mid day and
early afternoon.   Thanks to the JA's and UA9's etc for some nice runs.

Most fun for me was 40 meters late afternoon and all darkness hours.  With the
solar cycle declining many EU's seemed to be early on 40 providing some
excellent runs for me.   I have a 40 meter wire yagi centered on EU that makes
all the difference for me breaking their pileups and local noise.  I am looking
forward to low band operating in the years ahead.

Thanks all for calling.
73  Steve