[3830] CQWW CW K7CW SOSB(A)/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7cw@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7CW SOSB(A)/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 01:02:08 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7CW
Operator(s): K7CW
Station: K7CW

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  55     10       11
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  55     10       11  Total Score = 1,680

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Conditions not good here in the PNW. HK1NA was the exception, as I worked them
early on first call. Couldn't reach a lot of the Caribbean stations, including
J70BH who gets credit for staying with it for a long time without working
anybody. I worked only the first night. The second night conditions seemed
worse, so I did other things. Would like to have worked the ZL7, but couldn't
hear him well enough to call. Hope conditions are better for next contest. 500W
to inverted-L with 5 radials (I know, I can do better).