[3830] CQWW CW KM4HI SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4hi@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KM4HI SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 02:08:36 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI
Station: KM4HI

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:   10     4        8
   80:   21     7       19
   40:  131    20       56
   20:  158    28       80
   15:  161    19       75
   10:   31     8       20
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Geomag storming convinced me this was not going to be a good contest on
the low bands. So it was all 100% S&P on every band I could squeeze Q's
out of. Very busy, lots of activity on Sunday especially. JA's were just above
the noise level here on 20 and 15m yielding only a handful of Q's. 40m Sunday
AM yielded several Q's from JA and AH0 when band noise was waning. Best finds
were
working DP1POL and RI1ANP on 20m before the pileups. Great showing by LU and
the Caribbean to help the score along. Thanks to all for the Q's.
73 de Jim KM4HI