[3830] CQWW CW AB4B M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AB4B M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 02:14:12 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B N4NM
Station: AB4B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:   73    13       57
   40:  154    21       83
   20:  291    30      107
   15:   29    12       29
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Very light hearted experience this weekend though we were able to shakedown
a couple of new antennas here in Toonersville. Introduced the new 80mtr 4 sqr
to N4NM who spent  some time Saturday night behind the radio getting the full
effect
of 80mtrs with a substantial antenna system Saturday evening. I spent most of
my time on 20mtrs putting the new 3 X 4el 20mtr yagi array in as many packet
pile-ups as I could. Have lots of data to review in preparation for ARRL DX
coming up in the new year. Thanks for all the activity regardless of our
current solar cycle downside. 40 and 80 mtrs where fun.

Best of the Holidays to all ,

Tim , AB4B