[3830] CQWW CW AG4W SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stevewerner73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AG4W SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 03:15:08 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:  77     14       36
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  77     14       36  Total Score = 8,800

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX5000D, AL-1200, Top loaded vertical, 2 beverages
Worked the EME contest last weekend so did not spend quite as much time
operating in the middle of the night in this contest. Conditions were much
better to Europe on Saturday night than Friday. I still had trouble putting
calls together as many were very weak. I appreciated the patience of those
where copy was difficult. It is fun working some of the same stations every
year. I am going to check the terminating resistors on the beverages. I have a
feeling they may have failed sometime in the last 3-6 months.