[3830] CQWW CW OH0R(OH2PM) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@pp1.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH0R(OH2PM) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 20:03:20 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH0R
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH0PM

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:
   80:
   40: 2072    36      124
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2072    36      124  Total Score = 527,840

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

I have been a devoted fan of CQWW CW for 57 years, ever since 1957.
This year the space weather was not favourable for contesting here in the
north,
neither the atmospheric  weather with 21 m/s wind gusts and snowfalls for
outdoor life. I forced my self to stay at the radios for 29 hours.
 I did take short and long breaks every now and then but but after an hour with
only 6 QSOs it was time to pull the power plug off.
However after a good sleep back home I feel great again wishing for the better
but in fear of even worse for the coming years.

A great fun again with a new flavor.
Many thanks for the QSOs and see you in contests again.

Pertti, OH2PM / OH0R