[3830] CWopsT K8AJS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbastin1@me.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K8AJS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 10:15:14 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 1

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:  15
   80:  31
   40:   5
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  51  Mults = 41  Total Score = 2,091

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I disappointed with this session, I just couldn't make myself heard on 40, and
somewhat the same situation on 80. It wasn't until I got to 160 that I felt
that my signals were doing well.

I don't like to call CQ on 160 because I tend to be an alligator there; my
extended inverted L is much better as a transmit antenna than on receive. I
don't have the property for large receive antennas on 160, but I need to figure
something out.

Thanks to all for the Qs! I'll see you on 160 this weekend (and in Ten-RTTY for
those of you who also do that mode). After that, I'll be back here next week.

Rig: Elecraft K3/P3 100 watts
Antennas: 40m inverted vee, 204-foot G5RV, 160M extended inverted L
Software: N1MM Logger+ v1.0.5995.0