[3830] ARRL 160 WA7LNW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WA7LNW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 19:10:52 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 504  Sections = 80  Countries = 18  Total Score = 105,252

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Friday night excellent conditions = 377 Qs, 15 DX
Used my 160 meter dipole for both transmit and receive.

Saturday night poor, QRN from storms, = 127 Qs, 3 DX
Forced to use only my remote X8 bogs on the ground for receive to eliminate
QRN.

Fun listening the larger 160 stations, ie: NA7TB, K7CA, to compare what I can
hear with my wire BOGs. Vertical arrays definately have the advantage.

Station: TS-480SAT, KPA-500, 160 meter dipole.  Internet remote on top of
Hurricane Mesa, Utah, located 8 miles west of Zion National Park at an
elevation of 5,300 ft.

Always enjoy loosing sleep each December for the ARRL 160.

73's de Jack, WA7LNW