[3830] ARRL 160 WC1M SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wc1m73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WC1M SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 21:54:31 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WC1M
Operator(s): WC1M
Station: WC1M

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 240  Sections = 65  Countries = 11  Total Score = 38,988

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Playing around with my local CW Skimmer setup again. 240 Qs and 65 sections in a
little under three hours isn't bad. Rates were quite good when I ran -- at one
point the 10-minute meter hit 168/hour. S&P rates grabbing spots got up to
about 90/hour. I'd chalk all that up to excellent participation rather than
great conditions.

Conditions were decent, though not spectacular. Not much EU, but I was able to
work most of the stations I heard. Most western stations were weak but
workable. Worked all of the 7th call area except WY, but only two sections in
the 6th call area. Worked most of the VEs, except NL, SK and NT.