[3830] ARRL 160 K7TJR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7tjr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K7TJR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 22:49:43 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7TJR
Operator(s): K7TJR
Station: K7TJR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 19

Total:  QSOs = 747  Sections = 82  Countries = 14  Total Score = 123,984

Club:

Comments:

First contest for a few years. Really enjoyed it. Missed early morning run on
Saturday as I could not get back up for sunrise. My apologies to any distant
stations to the Northeast of me. A rather large wood products plant has moved
in next door covering 160  Meters with VFD hash. We will have words soon. I
believe I could have worked quite a few more without the noise. Next year I
will move the RX antenna to another field not so close to the plant. Heard a
lot of friends on which was really great. I often had to turn the RX direction
off axis to minimize the noise. Thanks for all the Q's as this was a personal
best effort.
Lee  K7TJR