[3830] 10RTTY W0LSD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY W0LSD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 01:38:15 +0000
Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 70  State/Prov = 23  Countries = 6  Total Score = 2,059

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

My goal was to make 100 Qs, which turned out to be dreaming! Can we put the nail
in the coffin for 10 meters in this solar cycle? Propagation from CO was mostly
to the south, except for a quick opening to the East coast and then the
midwest. Surprisingly that netted some 23 total states. I stuck with it from
1600 to 2320 UTC. It is brutal with 100 watts, but the 5 elements at 100 feet
and 9,000 Ft. ASL helped. See you all in RTTY RU. Thanks to Don and Ed for
sponsoring this contest. Next year a 15 meter test?