[3830] ARRL 160 NA8V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NA8V Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 06:36:11 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

Total:  QSOs = 723  Sections = 74  Countries = 14  Total Score = 131,472

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Condx were pretty good stateside although I still struggle to work California.
I think I worked more OR stns, which should be harder?  Of the 9 sections
missed, 5 were in CA.  The others were Usual Suspects AK, NT, NL plus Wtx.
With the good condx, thought that dx might be a little better than it seemed to
be.  Worked a couple Eu Friday night and 5 more Sat, generally at/near their
sunrise.  Had a total of 15 5 pointers with the others in N & S America.
My time was split about evenly between the two nights.

Hope to see everyone in the Stew Perry in a couple weeks - it's a great contest
and condx should be pretty good - assuming this monthly cycle echos November.

Thanks for the contacts,
greg/na8v