[3830] ARRL 160 AA4CF SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4cf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 AA4CF SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 23:34:15 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AA4CF
Operator(s): AA4CF
Station: AA4CF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Total:  QSOs = 899  Sections = 74  Countries = 19  Total Score = 164,561

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Didn't beat last year's score, because I did not have as much time this year
Nice and surprising (to me) opening to EU early Saturday evening.  I could not
hear EU at all on Friday night.  Caribbean was alright, off and on.  QRN was
not bad here, it was a little less static bursts on Friday night, but
propagation seemed better for me on Saturday night.  I got an arc fault with my
wire antenna for the first time on Saturday night, after it rained, but was able
to fix.  Very fun oontest, thanks for all the spots!!!

Charlie AA4CF