[3830] ARRL 160 K4OWR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4owr@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K4OWR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 15:54:07 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K4OWR
Operator(s): K4OWR
Station: K4OWR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

Total:  QSOs = 609  Sections = 71  Countries = 14  Total Score = 109,480

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I really had a great time in this contest. Spent a total of 10 hours, which for
me is longer than usual lately. Not much stamina anymore. Once again my
beverages all but eliminated noisy conditions on Sat. Also, thanks to some
changes, I was finally able to run. 160 is very unusual and unpredictable; DX
pops up out of the blue when you least expect it. Reminds me of six meters back
in the day. Only two sections worked in CA....very strange.