[3830] CWopsT KJ9C HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KJ9C HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 16:56:15 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 7

Call: KJ9C
Operator(s): KJ9C
Station: KJ9C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  41
   20:   7
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  48  Mults = 45  Total Score = 2,160

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Got back to Montana too late last night to set up the rig.... woke at 6:10 am
and hustled... got the K3 hooked up, no signals on 80 or 40... Fired up the PC
and then TR4W, time was only 1240Z... the Bedroom clock was still on daylight
time! No 80 meter antenna ... fix it in a few hours after sunrise; it's 9 below
at 1300Z. Too early for good prop but a few folks heard me after the big dogs
fed... Pushing 400 watts thru 26 gauge wire is about all it'll take. Eighty
dipole is back up (snow was deeper than I thought, drying out my shoes and
socks) so let's see how tonight goes