[3830] ARRL 160 N3EB M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N3EB M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 20:17:46 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N3EB
Operator(s): N3EB N3TWM
Station: N3EB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1150  Sections = 81  Countries = 27  Total Score = 260,712

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I may have mis-counted the mults but the score is right. First contest from the
N3EB station. Antenna was an inverted V at 60 or so feet. Full legal limit.

Conditions were very good. We had some flurries here in central PA that brought
on a bit of precipitation static for a short time during the second night. Other
then that we had very comfortable noise levels, especially on the beverages,
much of the contest. Considering the entire station was assembled the week of
the contest we were very happy.