[3830] ARRL 10 WO4O SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo4o.radio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WO4O SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 21:48:18 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  432    57
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  432    57  Total Score = 98,496

Club:

Comments:

Started half this contest at 5 watts; but after 160 QSOs, 31 Sections and 6 DX,
boredom set in and I developed an itch to run. Local sunrise Sunday, I switched
to QRO to scratch the itch, which improved the 'fun factor.'

My entry is a Checklog.

During my initial QRP hours of operation with infrequent answers to my CQs, I
was afforded the opportunity to read the entire book "Thomas Jefferson and
the Tripoli Pirates" by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger, which I can now
highly recommend to you (if you want to know more about the "forgotten war
that changed American history").

Went QRT early to play tennis.

73 de ric wo4o