[3830] ARRL 10 KD7H SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd7h@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KD7H SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 00:28:18 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KD7H
Operator(s): KD7H
Station: KD7H

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Kirkland, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 7.0

   CW:  142    29
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  142    29  Total Score = 16,472

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

After this contest, I believe I will qualify for the 'Dentistry Endorsement' for
either the W.A.S. or DXCC since, while running about 50 Watts into a vertical,
making many of the contacts was 'like pulling teeth.' Also, I must add, if
'patience is a virtue,' for never giving up while attempting to stir up a QSO,
I consider the following ops to be quite virtuous: K7BX, KK7PW, N7LOX, N7NM,
W7PU, and W7QN.  Thanks guys for your persistence and activity!
Ah, sunspots, where art thou?
Happy Holidays and Cheers, Rob KD7H