[3830] ARRL 10 ZB2TT SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zb2tt@zb2tt.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 ZB2TT SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 16:35:57 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: ZB2TT
Operator(s): ZB2TT
Station: ZB2TT

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Gibraltar
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:  62     27
  SSB:  31     10
-------------------
Total:  93     37  Total Score = 11,322

Club:

Comments:

I was only able to operate for a limited period at the weekend and operating
from home means I can only work west (Rock blocks me to the East.)

Some massive signals out of South America and Caribbean at times, however the
band was extremely up and down. Propagation to W/VE was very poor, only managed
to work 7 states (IL,NC,NY,MD,PA,VT,VA) and not a single VE.

QSO Break down by continent
|   EU   |   NA   |   SA   |   AS   |   AF   |   OC   |
|   6.5% |  21.5% |  66.7% |   0.0% |   5.4% |   0.0% |

-- Station --

Rig: FT-450D
Power: 100w
Antenna: Buddipole (Configured as Dipole)