[3830] ARRL 10 W0RAA SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dickt@w0raa.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W0RAA SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 21:02:08 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   CW:  42     18
  SSB:  02     02
-------------------
Total:  44     20  Total Score = 3,440

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Obviously it was a limited operation for me (3 hours).  Ten is my favorite band,
and when it's open you can work the world with 5 watts and a wet noodle for an
antenna.  Not this weekend.  Band condx on Saturday were poor at best, but
better than Sunday, and that's putting it mildly. I worked a couple locals, and
a lot of South American stations, if you can call it lots. It was strictly a
Search & Pounce event for me, and to be truthful, it was boring. I admire
some of the scores that I saw reported on the reflectors, but I guess it was
location, location, location and antennas, antennas, antennas this contest.
Maybe next year will be better.

Station: FTdx-3000, Cushcraft A3S @ 32', Butternut HF-9V Vertical