[3830] ARRL 10 NK8Q(@W3YA) SO Mixed Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Mark.J.Schreiner@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NK8Q(@W3YA) SO Mixed Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 22:34:16 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NK8Q
Operator(s): NK8Q
Station: W3YA

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited QRP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.3
Radios: SO2R

   CW:  106    30
  SSB:   63    26
-------------------
Total:  169    56  Total Score = 30,800

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Surprised how poor things were on Saturday, but they got even poorer on Sunday!
I guess as we are quickly falling off the sunspot cycle, and with ZERO sunspots
noted on Sunday, this is what we'll have.  Yet, given the poor conditions,
running QRP still worked.  There were definitely localized strong signals that
moved around, first from TX/OK/OR and then later CA and later FL.  Even with
the poorer conditions on Sunday that was when I worked most of the DX that is
in my log.  Thanks to all for picking out my QRP signal!