[3830] TBDC K7CA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7CA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 00:28:33 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K7CA
Operator(s): K7CA
Station: K7CA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs): 13:40

Total:  QSOs = 608  Total Score = 3,901

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were good except for some qrn from thunderstorms in the midwest which
was reduced by using the NE beverage to receive east coast stations. I was
pleasantly surprised by a call from VY1AAA which was also worked in the ARRL
160 for the NWT multiplier. I used to work VY1JA but have not heard him for a
while so hope that VY1AAA keeps coming up on Top Band. Worked about 50 stations
from JA but that doesn't compare to some of the east coast stations that
reported over 200 10 point or more contacts.  Sounds like EU support for the
Stew Perry contest is growing. Sure would like to see the Chinese stations get
on board the 160 bandwagon. Hope to see you all in the CQ 160 next year. 73, Al
K7CA