[3830] TBDC TM6M(F1AKK) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC TM6M(F1AKK) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 18:09:34 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: TM6M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BREST
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 244  Total Score = 1,477

Club:

Comments:

Don't know about my score wintest said that but as low power i think it may
increase a bit! :-)

As i was all day long to qrl i didn't expect to take part in "SP" !

When endeed job i feel tired and didn't want to put up any bev!

So 100w into 27m top loaded vertical has been the choise depsite hugh qrm on
antenna as we're close to city center!

I added att 6 or 12 db or boths!

It worked well and i was able to heard lots of stations!

I did about 80 N/A qso so for sure conditions were far better as ARRL 160!

I tryed hard with OA4TT , NA7TB but thems didn't hrd my poor low power !

Average of 6.1 isn't so bad

Lots of 11-13 points/qso!

Congrats to UZ2M who have great TX/RX heard him on lot of NA !

Not much W0/9 in the log , nothing far away as Texas

K5RX is best dx , after come K5KC , P4/DL6RAI !

Hope for good conditions in a bit more than a month in WW 160 we should be
qrv!

Merry Xmas

See you in 2017 !