[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 21:07:45 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 28

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   44
   20:   65
   15:    6
   10:    0
------------
Total:  115  Mults = 96  Total Score = 11,040

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp.  Very unusual for me to be home
for the 1900Z CWT session unless I am on vacation on PJ4.  Took a late lunch
hour today to participate.  15M was good to the west coast.  Could hear some
weak east coast stations, but no QSOs.  20M was good to most of the USA and got
better to the east coast as the session went along.  Did work IT9VDQ and EA8DO
with good signals, but no other DX.  40M was quite good as far west as TX.
Thanks for all QSOs and Happy New Year.  Not sure if I will make the 0300Z
session or not.  73, John, K4BAI.