[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 15:46:03 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Dec 30

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   1      1
   80:  17     11
   40:  16     11
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     23  Total Score = 782

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, zepp,tee vertical.  Paper logging
and keyer sending.  I wasn't properly prepared with N1MM set
up as I usually am.  Was doing the QRP Fox Hunt on 80M and thought it
would take me longer to work KR0U Tim in CO than it did.  When
I worked him at 0230Z, I decided to do the NS with paper and
keyer.  Missed the first three minutes.  20M seemed dead.  40
was very long with few good signals.  80M was pretty good out
to CA, but not to the Pacific NW.  160M sounded very good, but
only W4OC could hear me.  Not even N4AF, no doubt due to his
directional antenna directed to other areas of the country, but
not SW.  Looking forward to the ladder resumption in two weeks.
Happy New Year to all.  73, John, K4BAI.