[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 14:07:37 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 4

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  28
   40:  39
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  67  Mults = 60  Total Score = 4,020

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for such cordiality this morning, especially as y'all had to deal with my
relatively new call sign.  What a great bunch of ops the CWOps gang is!

It was great to work a few non-members (who, if they appear in my log more than
once will get an invitation to join -- it's recruitment time, after all):
K4DXR, Andy in NC; WB5OZA, Doug in LA: K4QS, Chuck in Va; KB8GAE, and Rich in
OH.  I heard more on, but that's all the ones I got to work.

Still send HNY wishes to all.

And, if you haven't yet been invited to join a team for the upcoming NAQP CW
run on 1/14, we members of the Deep Dixie Contest Club would like to ask you to
consider joining one of ours.  Already, we have two teams filled--and I think
Team #1 will be in Top Ten.  Now, to find a few more who want to join our
gaggle of rednecks.  We might not win every trophy, but we surely do have
fun--and we welcome new friends in various contests to join us.  The web site,
FYI, is at http://deepdixiecc.org -- thanks to John, K4AFE, for keeping it up.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet