[3830] RTTY Roundup W6RW SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6rw@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W6RW SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 00:15:38 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W6RW
Operator(s): W6RW
Station: W6RW

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Yuma AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:   78
   40:  413
   20:  501
   15:    0
   10:    1
------------
Total:  993  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 46  Total Score = 99,300

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

After some excellent training by Dave, K6LL a few months ago I decided to enter
the RTTY Roundup as my very first RTTY Contest. I set 1000 QSOs and 100
multipliers as my goals. These are rather lofty goals for the modest antenna
system I have here, but I wanted a score over 100,000 points....I almost did
it. I learned a lot from the mistakes that I made (as I do in every contest
that I am in) and should have a better score next year. Worked all of the US
except for Maine and 6 of the Canadian Provinces. Overall, I feel really good
about my first RTTY Contest effort and look forward to more in the future. GO
ARIZONA OUTLAWS!!