[3830] RTTY Roundup KC4HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim.kc4hw@gmail.com, contest@alabamaqsoparty.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KC4HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 02:28:55 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
   80:   11
   40:  193
   20:  190
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  394  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 16  Total Score = 26,398

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Single Op One Radio!

First QSO at 1012Z Sunday.  Neither 80m or 40m were very good at that time.
Although there was activity.  In fact seemed to be active right along most of
the rest of the time I had to operate.

On 80m used an inverted vee at 105'
On 40m a 40-2CD at 118' and a delta loop at 75'
On 20m a 204BA at 108'
Nothing for 10m or 15m

Had a QRMers chasing me between bands.  Actually had a strong signal, so I just
moved a little bit one way and then the other and was able to keep on going.  I
guess the QRMers finally figured out that it was just a minor inconvenience
most of the time and then moved on.  Actually I landed on 14079.5 and got some
grief from some other digital mode, plus a running diddle, even thought I was
able to work through it, I finally just tried of listening to it and just moved
on.   I guess just a sign of the time I guess!

OK, thanks for the QSOs and perhaps will see you guys around the bands again.

Jim/KC4HW