[3830] RTTY Roundup KG4IGC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KG4IGC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 09:29:02 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 17:22

------------
   80:   74
   40:  208
   20:  150
   15:   30
   10:    0
------------
Total:  462  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 17  Total Score = 31,416

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Had a really fun time in the ARRL RTTY RU this year. There were plenty of
stations to work on just about any band with the exception of 10 meters which
was closed for the better part of the contest. I worked mostly stateside
stations all three days, and it seemed like most of the activity was focused on
the NW US and the West Coast. Saturday morning I had a nice surprise about 2:20
in the morning, got to work a really good friend of mine Alex KR1ST on both 40
and 80 meters. Later that morning I worked a couple of EU's on 20 but they were
not very strong. I was able to work a couple of SA and Caribbean stations here
and there on Sunday morning, but the rest of the day was mostly stateside. Did
quite a bit of running, decided to go that route as it seemed that I was losing
points by doing S&P due to everyone running having mini pileups which took
longer to make q's. This contest was most enjoyable after having some friendly
competition from one of my fellow club members KS4YX Gil. Also got to work
Swamp foxer's K7OM Ted and NJ4F Dave.

Rig:Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR: 100
ANTs: 40/20 30/15 super loops, 272' horizontal loop, hex