[3830] RTTY Roundup KK4R Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kk4r@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KK4R Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 15:33:32 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KK4R
Operator(s): KK4R
Station: KK4R

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
   80:   74
   40:   41
   20:  155
   15:   50
   10:    0
------------
Total:  320  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 17  Total Score = 20,160

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Except for a short run on 80m, this was an S&P operation.  It did sharpen my
skills with my present station, which includes a K3/P3 combination.  The P3 was
very useful.  Also new this year, I used enter-sends-message in N1MM.  This was
both awesome and treacherous.  It wasn't hard to send the wrong thing at the
wrong time.  My antennas are an 80m horizontal loop, and an inverted L for
160m, which is also useful at times on any band but 80m.