[3830] RTTY Roundup VE3RCN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VE3RCN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 20:07:54 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VE3RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VE3RCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FORT ERIE, ON
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:   61
   40:   62
   20:   64
   15:   10
   10:    1
------------
Total:  198  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 2  Total Score = 9,306

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Used a G5RV laying on the roof of the house in the snow. Could only get 50 watts
out...and 25w on 40m due to feedback into radio. Early in contest, I looked at
log and saw all the 10m contacts...oh oh...RF had screwed up the computer too.
I was able to figure out that the 10m qsos were actually from the previous
band. Oh well. Tower and beam goes up in the spring. VE3RCN