[3830] RTTY Roundup W4VIC Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vic.w4vic@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4VIC Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:12:17 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4VIC
Operator(s): W4VIC
Station: W4VIC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.1

------------
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  30
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  30  State/Prov = 15  Countries = 5  Total Score = 600

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Embarrassing!  RTTY interface broke early, antenna stuck due South, Household
heating died Friday evening and temp in shack was 49 degrees F.  Too cold and
too dispirited to work the contest.  This is probably my favorite of all
contests; I got pretty much skunked in this event.

Turning in scores for PVRC participation credit and to support those few
stations I did work.  Thanks for the Qs.  73,  Vic, W4VIC