[3830] NAQP CW K0VXU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0VXU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 05:25:30 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  125    35
   80:  231    50
   40:  119    35
   20:  230    52
   15:   35     9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  740   181  Total Score = 133,940

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

K3, TH6DXX, Sloping Vees (40 & 80), Inverted L (160)

A real challenge to stay in the chair these days.  Still a lot of fun.  Good to
see so many participating.  A shout out to the other members of the KCCC who
participated.  Thanks to everyone for their patients - especially on 160.  On
160 had to manually switch between the Beverage and the transmit antenna and
sometimes things got out of sync.  Also, thanks to everyone who found my signal
and called regardless of band.

The forecasted ice storm didn't show up Saturday during the day but the night
before left a trace of ice on the trees (and antennas presumably).  There
didn't seem to be much difference between normal and icy though.

Time to rest these old bones, so hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

73,
Russ