[3830] NAQP CW W1NN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1NN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 05:26:35 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

  160:   34    18
   80:  310    50
   40:   76    33
   20:  144    38
   15:   36    12
   10:
-------------------
Total:  601   152  Total Score = 91,352

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: NCC/MRRC Team 1

Comments:

Remote from Japan.

This was one of my worst scores in the January NAQP, even from the remote.  I
just couldn't get going on the high bands.  Almost no answers to my CQs.  40
just as bad, long from the start.  80 made up for a poor 40, to some extent.
My 160 antenna isn't working so I used my 80M dipole to pick up a few Qs, but
the SWR is pinning the needle and it is probably not very good for the radio.
The antenna tuner in the TS-480, which I had to return to due to a broken K3
just before leaving the US, won't tune any of my antennas on 160.  Had a few
good hours on 80.

40 was actually in fair shape during the last couple of hours but there were
very few stations there.

Quite a few NA country mults this time and lots of action from KP2 and KP4.

73, Hal W1NN